Terms of service
FABLE & MANE – TERMS & CONDITIONS
Last updated: November 8th November 2021
Welcome to Fable & Mane!
Fable & Mane, fableandmane.com and intl.fableandmane.com websites (collectively, the “Site”) is owned and operated by Akita Brands Ltd. in the UK and Europe, and Akita Brands Inc. in the United States and Canada (collectively, “Akita Brands” or “we” or “us”).
Acceptance of these Terms & Conditions
Modification of The Terms
From time to time, we may change these Terms in our sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately when we post them and apply to all access to and use of the Site thereafter. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to the Terms indicates your acceptance of those revisions.
You may use the Services only if you are at least 18 years of age. We do not knowingly market or sell Products for purchase by children. You may buy items from us if you are legally capable of forming a binding contract with us and are able to abide by and comply with these Terms, and are not a person barred from receiving the Services under the laws of the United States, Canada, or any other applicable jurisdiction. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you meet these requirements. If you do not meet these requirements, you must not access or use the Site or Services.
You may use the Services only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations.
The Services and Products that we offer are always evolving, and their form and nature may change from time to time without prior notice to you. In addition, we may stop (permanently or temporarily) offering the Site, Services (in whole or in part) or Products to you or to users generally, without any prior notice or liability to you. User Registration
You may be required to register with the Site. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
Content That You Submit
You are solely responsible for your use of the Services, for any content you post to the Site, and for any consequences thereof. Please be aware that any content you submit, post, or display on the Site (including product reviews, or the items you select as part of “Saved Items”) (“Your Content”) will be able to be viewed by other users of the Services and through third party services and websites. You should only provide Your Content if you are comfortable sharing it with others under these Terms.
By submitting, posting, or displaying Your Content on or through the Site, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display, create derivative works from, and distribute Your Content in any and all media or distribution methods (whether now known or later developed). You agree that this license includes the right for us to make Your Content available to other companies, organizations, or individuals who partner with us for the syndication, broadcast, distribution, or publication of Your Content on other media and services. You will not be entitled to any compensation for the use of Your Content. You waive all moral rights (or similar or equivalent rights in other jurisdictions) you have in such Content to the fullest extent permitted by law.
We may modify or adapt Your Content in order to transmit, display or distribute it over computer networks and in various media and/or make changes to Your Content as are necessary to conform and adapt Your Content to any requirements or limitations of any networks, devices, services or media.
We are under no obligation to use, post, or disseminate any of Your Content, and we have the absolute right to remove any of Your Content from the Site at our sole discretion at any time.
Guidelines For Reviews
We may provide you areas on the Site to leave reviews or ratings. When posting a review, you must comply with the following criteria: (1) you should have firsthand experience with the person/entity being reviewed; (2) your reviews should not contain offensive profanity, or abusive, racist, offensive, or hate language; (3) your reviews should not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability; (4) your reviews should not contain references to illegal activity; (5) you should not be affiliated with competitors if posting negative reviews; (6) you should not make any conclusions as to the legality of conduct; (7) you may not post any false or misleading statements; and (8) you may not organize a campaign encouraging others to post reviews, whether positive or negative.
We may accept, reject, or remove reviews at our sole discretion. We have absolutely no obligation to screen reviews or to delete reviews, even if anyone considers reviews objectionable or inaccurate. Reviews are not endorsed by us, and do not necessarily represent our opinions or the views of any of our affiliates or partners. We do not assume liability for any review or for any claims, liabilities, or losses resulting from any review. By posting a review, you hereby grant to us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, assignable, and sublicensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform, and/or distribute all content relating to reviews.
Your Rights to Use the Services
We give you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, revocable, non-sublicensable, non-assignable, and non-exclusive license to use the Services (which will include future updates made available to you from time to time provided that you understand that such updates may be subject to additional terms notified to you at the time that such update is made available), subject to these Terms. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the Services as provided by us, in the manner permitted by these Terms.
The rights in the Services are licensed, not sold to you. Except to the extent permitted by applicable law, you may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, adapt, alter, edit, re-position, rebrand, change, distribute, lend, hire, sub-license, rent, or make a derivative work from the software in the Services.
We currently accept the following payment methods:
Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, JCB, Discover, Diners Club, Union Pay, Shop pay, Apple Pay, Stripe, Paypal Express.
Making A Purchase Through the Services
If you wish to purchase Products or use certain Services, you will be asked to supply certain information, including but not limited to the credit card or other payment information. You warrant that all information that you provide to us will be accurate, complete, and current. You agree to pay all charges incurred by you or any other user of your Account and/or any credit card or other payment mechanism issued to you, including without limitation any applicable taxes and shipping, handling, and processing charges, if any, relating to such purchases and transactions. We will charge your credit card when the item you purchased is shipped. Credit card orders shipped to a location other than your billing address may require additional verification. Sales tax is collected in the jurisdictions where we are required to collect taxes.
We only sell products to individuals who can purchase with a permitted payment method.
You are permitted to purchase Products or services through the Services only for personal use and not for resale. We may in our sole discretion refuse and/or cancel any order that we believe may lead to the resale of Products or services ordered from us. Accessing the Services from territories where its contents are unlawful is prohibited. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable laws and regulations with respect to the purchase, possession, and use of any product or service ordered through the Services.
We reserve the right to refuse to process or complete any transaction and to cancel any transaction, at our sole discretion.
Order Acceptance Policy
The advertisement of any Product through the Services does not constitute an offer to sell. When you place an order through the Services, you make an offer to buy the relevant Products. Your order or your receipt of an electronic or another form of order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of your order. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. All orders placed are subject to additional credit verification. We may also require additional verifications or information before shipping any order, as determined by us at our sole discretion.
Order Limitation Policy
Given the popularity of some products, we reserve the right to limit the quantities of items that can be purchased.
Pricing and Availability
All prices and availability of Products are subject to change without notice. We make every effort to provide you with the most accurate, up-to-the-minute information on pricing and availability. However, some of the items on our website may be mispriced or no longer available at the time you place your order.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price, we have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the Product listed at the incorrect price. If an item’s correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount and ship you the item. If an item’s correct price is higher than our stated price, we will cancel your order and notify you of the price error and order cancellation. You will, of course, have an opportunity to purchase the item at the correct price, if you so wish.
If an item you have ordered is not available because it is temporarily out of stock, we will handle the issue as described in our Pre-order Policy. If we do not believe that we will be able to fill your order at any time (such as, for example, if we have discontinued production of the item you ordered), we will notify you of the same by email and we will cancel your order for that item.
All information presented through the Services is intended to be used for personal, educational, or informational purposes only. You are responsible for seeking the advice of appropriate professionals concerning information, opinions, and Products available through the Services. Our Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. All Products should be used strictly in accordance with their instructions, precautions, and guidelines. You should always check the ingredients of products to avoid potential allergic reactions. Minors should use our Products only with the permission of a parent or legal guardian.
Products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the Products on the Services are for illustrative purposes only. We use reasonable care to ensure that the details, descriptions, images, and prices appearing on the Services are correct at the time the information was entered into the system. However, we do not warrant that the Product descriptions or other content of the Services are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Where appropriate, any colors you see will depend on your monitor and we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate. All features, content, specifications, sizes, and prices of Products and services described or depicted on the Services are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions may be approximate and are provided for convenience only. Packaging may vary from that shown. If a Product offered by us is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it unopened in its original packaging in accordance with the Return Policy and Return Procedures.
We strive to ship your order as quickly as possible. However, our shipping estimates are not guaranteed or promise that a product will ship on a specific day or be received by you within a specific period. The amount of time it takes for you to receive a product will depend on how long it takes us to process your order and how long it takes the carrier to deliver the order to you once it is shipped.
Sorry, we are unable to ship to P.O. boxes or APO addresses. All items must be shipped to a valid street address and shipping charges are based upon the shipment option you select at Checkout.
Shipping to the USA
Orders will be shipped from the USA to addresses within the 50 states of the United States of America.
We charge a flat rate of $5 (USD) for Domestic Expedited Delivery (1-3 Business Days).
Most packages will be shipped via USPS (United States Postal Service). However, we may use other shipping carriers such as FedEx, UPS, DHL at our discretion.
- Your order will be shipped after your payment has been approved and/or any other necessary verification has been completed.
- To be shipped the same day, your order must be submitted, and such approval and verifications completed by no later than 12 pm Eastern/ 9am Pacific.
- Addresses in Hawaii, Puerto Rico and remote areas may require additional transit time.
- Shipping Methods and Rates are subject to change from time to time.
Shipping to Canada
We charge a flat rate of $15 (CAD) for Expedited Delivery (1-3 Business Days).
Orders will be shipped from the USA and most packages will be shipped via FedEx Cross Border. However, we may use other shipping carriers such as USPS, UPS, DHL at our discretion.
Shipping to the UK
Orders will be shipped within the UK via Royal Mail Standard from our distribution center located in the UK. However, we may use other shipping carriers such as DPD, FedEx, UPS, DHL in our discretion.
We charge a flat rate of £3 for standard delivery (2-3 Business Days) to the UK.
Shipping to ROW
For international orders outside of the UK, we use the Global-e service, meaning delivery duties and taxes are generally included in the price you pay upfront. Some countries will be presented with a breakdown of what these are and given the option of whether to pay them or not - this will be clearly communicated at the checkout.
For delivery to the United States, please visit our US online store www.fableandmane.com.
Risk of Loss
All items purchased from us are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
Return Policy; Return and Refunds Procedures
We want to ensure your complete satisfaction so we will happily accept returns in accordance with the following Return Policy:
Defective, damaged, or incorrect items:
- All returns and exchanges must be pre-authorized by our Customer Services and require a return authorization number. Please contact us at email@example.com. to receive your return authorization (if eligible) and instructions.
- You must have purchased the item from us at www.fableandmane.com. www.intl.fableandmane.com
- If you received a damaged or defective item from us, or the wrong item was shipped to you, you will not be responsible for return shipping charges, and we will not charge any restocking or other fee in connection with the return. In addition, you will receive a full refund for the item, as described in our Refund Procedures.
- To obtain a refund, the item must be returned to us, unopened (unless the item was received by you in a defective or damaged condition) and in its original packaging, with all accessories, within 15 days of the date upon which we provided the item to the carrier for shipment to you. You must also follow the Return Procedures specified below.
- We cannot accept items back that have been opened or used unless the item was received by you in a damaged or defective condition.
- Damaged or defective items returned without their original packaging will not receive a refund.
- All returns and exchanges must be pre-authorized by Customer Services and require a return authorization number. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to a Customer Service Representative and receive your return authorization (if eligible) and instructions.
- You must have purchased the item from us at www.fableandmane.com. www.intl.fableandmane.com
- For all returns other than damaged, defective, or incorrectly shipped items (see above), you will be responsible for the shipping charges to return the item.
- To obtain your refund, the item must be returned to us, unopened and in its original packaging, with all accessories, within 15 days of the date upon which we provided the item to the carrier for shipment to you. You must also follow the Return Procedures specified below.
To return an item:
- All returns and exchanges must be pre-authorized by Customer Services and require a return authorization number. Please contact us at info[at]fableandmane.com with your order number to receive your return authorization (if eligible) and instructions.
- If eligible, Customer Services will provide you with a link to a return label, which you will be required to print and affix to the package.
- Securely pack the item(s) you are returning and include a copy of your original packing slip in an appropriately sized box.
- Affix the shipping label on the package to be returned.
- After we receive, inspect and process your return, a refund will be issued in accordance with our Refund Procedures below.
If you are entitled to a refund in connection with a return, the following conditions will apply:
- Your refund will be in the form of payment used for the purchase.
- The amount refunded will be the purchase price paid by you for the returned item (which reflects the amount of any discounts, promotions, or coupons that you received), including sales tax charged with respect to the item.
- Credits will be issued after we receive, inspect and process your return. Please allow time for the returned item to be delivered to us, for us to inspect and process the return, and for the credit card issuer to credit your account. Your credit card company determines when the credit will be reflected in your statement. It may take one full billing cycle for the credit to appear on your account.
Occasionally, shipments to customers are returned to us as undeliverable. For example, this may happen when the address is incorrect, or the customer refuses to accept a shipment, or the carrier is unable to deliver after multiple attempts.
From the USA – If a shipment is returned to us as undeliverable, we will charge a return shipping fee of $5 (USD) per package returned. We will also issue a refund reduced accordingly by the $5 (USD) package return fee, as described in our Refunds Procedures.
From Canada – If a shipment is returned to us as undeliverable, we will charge a return shipping fee of $15 (CAD) per package returned. We will also issue a refund reduced accordingly by the $15 (CAD) package return fee, as described in our Refunds Procedures.
From the UK – If a shipment is returned to us as undeliverable, we will charge a return shipping fee of £3 per package returned. We will also issue a refund reduced accordingly by the £3 package return fee, as described in our Refunds Procedures.
We will not issue you a refund if the return shipping fee exceeds the original purchase price plus the sales tax charged of the item(s) in your undeliverable shipment.
Loyalty Program (Tiger Tribe)
Code of Conduct
By accessing or using any Services, including but not limited to, when submitting any of Your Content to the Services, you agree to abide by the following standards of conduct. You agree that you will not, and will not authorize or facilitate any attempt by another person or entity to:
- Post any information known by you to be false, inaccurate, or misleading.
- Post or transmit any content that contains or advocates hate or racism or that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, offensive, obscene, pornographic, lewd, lascivious or otherwise objectionable, in whole or in part, or that interferes with anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Services, as determined by us.
- Post or transmit defamatory, libelous, or slanderous content.
- Post or transmit any content that infringes another person or entity’s copyright, trademark, right of publicity, or other proprietary right or violates any applicable law. Any person determined by us, in its sole discretion, to have repeatedly violated the intellectual property or other rights of others shall be barred from submitting or posting any further material on the Services.
- Post any content which violates any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, and false advertising).
- Post any content depicting a health condition in a derogatory or inflammatory way or misrepresenting a health condition in any way.
- Post any content for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party.
- Post any third-party websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information, or phone numbers.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Services, or use or access to the Services.
- Post unsolicited advertising or unlawfully promote products or services, including sending unsolicited email advertisements.
- Harass, threaten, stalk or intentionally embarrass or cause distress to another person or entity.
- Impersonate another person or entity.
- Promote, solicit, or participate in any multilevel marketing or pyramid schemes.
- Solicit personally identifiable information from or exploit children.
- Engage in disruptive activity such as sending multiple messages in an effort to monopolize the forum or posting unrelated to a forum’s designated topic or theme.
- Introduce viruses, worms, Trojan horses, harmful code, or any software or other materials that contain a component harmful to the Site.
- Gain unauthorized access to any computer system or nonpublic portion of the Services or interfere with or disrupt the Services or the servers or networks connected to the Services.
- Invade the privacy of any person, including posting personally identifying or otherwise private or sensitive information about a person without their consent or harvesting personally identifiable information about the Services’ users.
- Engage in, encourage, advocate, provide instructions for or discuss with the intent to commit conduct that would constitute a criminal or civil offense or otherwise violate any federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
We cannot and do not assure that other users are or will be compliant with the foregoing Code of Conduct or any other provisions of these Terms, and, as between you and us, you hereby assume all risk of harm or injury resulting from any such lack of compliance.
Contents of The Services- Disclaimer
The intellectual Property rights in all software and content (including photographic images) made available to you on or through the Services remain our property and/or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by us and our licensors. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce in any format any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on the Services nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
The Content (including any graphics, software, recommendations, or other materials) and any materials made available through the Services are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. We do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in the Services in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. The materials in the Services could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. These materials could be inaccurate or become inaccurate as a result of development occurring after their respective dates. We undertake no obligation to verify or maintain the accuracy of such information. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitations may not apply to you.
Operation of The Web Site – Disclaimer
We endeavor to maintain the Site and its operation, but we are not, and cannot be, responsible for the results of any defects that may exist on the Site. We offer the Site and the Services as-is. As to the operation of the Services, we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to all implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. We make no warranty that (i) the operation of the Services will meet the user’s requirements; (ii) access to the Site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, free of viruses, worms, Trojan Horses or other harmful components, or free of defects or errors; (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Services will be accurate or reliable, or (iv) defects will be corrected. You (and not us) assume the entire cost of all servicing, repair, or correction that may be necessary for your computer equipment and software as a result of any viruses, errors, or any other problems whatsoever you may have as a result of visiting the Services. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitations may not apply to you.
Links from The Site
If the Site includes links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to the Site, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
Limitation of Liability; Exclusion of Damages
To the fullest extent provided by law, in no event will the collective liability of Akita Brands and its subsidiaries and affiliates, and their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers, and directors, to any party (regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) exceed the amount that you have paid to the company for the applicable services in the six (6) months immediately preceding the event or occurrence giving rise to the claim.
To the fullest extent provided by law, in no event will Akita Brands, its affiliates, or their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers, or directors be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, regardless of whether such loss or damages are caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract, or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
These limitations shall apply notwithstanding any failure of the essential purpose of any limited remedy.
The foregoing limitations and exclusions do not affect any liability that cannot be limited or excluded under applicable law.
California Users and Residents
If any complaint with us is not satisfactorily resolved, you can contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, California 95834 or by telephone at (800) 952-5210 or (916) 445-1254.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us harmless, our officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers from and against all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation by you of the Agreement, your use of the Services (including negligent or wrongful conduct) and/or the use of any Services for which you have registered by any other person using your user account.
If you believe any materials accessible through the Services infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or removal of access to those materials) from the Services by contacting us (at the address set forth below) and providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
- Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and (if available) e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
To protect the rights of copyright owners, we maintain a policy for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of users who are repeat infringers.
Applicable Law and Disputes
The Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in all respects in accordance with the substantive laws of the state of New York, without regard to its choice of law provisions. The 1980 U.N. Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is not applicable to these Terms. You agree that any disputes directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to the Agreement or the Services (including the purchase of Fable & Mane Products via the Site) shall be resolved exclusively in the state or federal courts located in New York County, New York. You hereby irrevocably consent to such venue and to the exclusive jurisdiction of any such court over any such dispute.
Any cause of action or claim you may have directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to the Agreement or the Services (including the purchase of Fable & Mane Products via the Site) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises.
No failure on the part of us to enforce any part of the Agreement shall constitute a waiver of any of our rights under the Agreement whether for past or future actions on the part of any person. Neither the receipt of any funds by us nor the reliance of any person on our actions shall be deemed to constitute a waiver of any part of the Agreement. Only a specific, written waiver signed by an authorized representative of us shall have any legal effect whatsoever.
If these Terms do not address your question or if you would like to report a violation of our Code of Conduct, please contact us at email@example.com.
Or write to us at 54 Queen Anne St, Greater, Marylebone, London W1G 8HN
Special Offers & Coupon Codes:
Black Friday Discount: To receive 20% off your order at fableandmane.com or intl.fableandmane.com enter code: BF20 in the promo box at checkout. Only valid on selected items whilst stock last. CANNOT be combined with ANY other promotion. Only one coupon is to be used per transaction. Exclusions apply. This offer cannot be redeemed against purchases of gift cards and value bundle items and other select products. This offer cannot be used on subscription products. Not valid on past purchases. Offers are subject to change without notice. Valid from 12:01 am GMT 23rd November 2021 to 11:59 pm GMT 28th November 2021.
Tiger Claus - 7 Day Offers:
Monday: HOLIROOTS HAIR OIL DISCOUNT: to receive 20% off Holiroots Hair Oil enter code: Jolly20 in the promo code box at checkout. Only valid on Holiroots hair oil. CANNOT be combined with ANY other promotion. Not valid on past purchases. Offers are subject to change without notice. Available whilst stocks last. Offer ends 11:30 pm PST 6th December 2021
Tuesday: To qualify for a FREE Scalp Massager Comb, spend £70/$70 fableandmane.com/intl.fableandmane.com. ’ free gift will be automatically added to the checkout. While stocks last. May not be combined with other offers. Not valid on past purchases. Offers are subject to change without notice. Offer ends 11:30 pm 7th December PST 2021
Friday: To qualify for a FREE discovery kit, spend over $100/£100 on fableandmane.com/intl.fableandmane.com The free gift will be automatically added to the checkout. While stocks last. May not be combined with other offers. Free gifts cannot be exchanged or refunded. Offers are subject to change without notice. Offer ends 11 pm 10th December PST 2021
Friends & Family Discount: to receive 20% off your order at fableandmane.com or intl.fableandmane.com enter code: Fablefam20 in the promo box at checkout. Only valid on selected items whilst stock last. CANNOT be combined with ANY other promotion. Only one coupon is to be used per transaction. Exclusions apply. This offer cannot be redeemed against purchases of gift cards and other select products. This offer cannot be used on subscription products. Not valid on past purchases. Offers are subject to change without notice. The offer is valid until 30th September 2023 at 11:59PM PST